that's our Almwohnung!
For a long time, the Hörandlhof was farmed as a "fief" (in Styrian "Lechn"), i.e. as a less situated alp. This is what our alpine pasture flat tells us about with its photos from alpine life and the floor, which we have newly pieced together from different rooms during the reconstruction. The wood for this floor was cut from the "Lärcheck" in the forest in the 1950s, stored and processed by grandpa Max Gerl. This larch floor can also be found in the restaurant. Of course it would have been easier to lay a new floor, but for our "Almboden" we would have liked no other floor than this one. A real piece of Hörandl, so to speak.
- Doppelbett (Breite: 1,80m )
- Bunk bed (normal length 2m-bunks)
- Couch to pull out (for 2 persons if necessary)
- Living room/kitchen
- TV mit Sat
- inkl. Bettwäsche und Handtücher für die Dauer des Aufenthalts
- Bathroom with shower an toilett
- Föhn und Duschgel + Seife
- Dishwasher detergent/tabs for the dishwasher
- Wettex, Sponge
- Salt & Pepper
- Water heater